Pediatric Combination Vaccines: Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2028
Well-organized immunization schedules for infants, children, and adolescents are the cornerstone of public health campaigns in most developed and developing countries. In particular, vaccines are the most effective method of protecting the general population and select groups of people against infectious diseases.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-pediatric-combination-vaccines-drug-forecast-2028-949
In the US alone, childhood vaccines are estimated to prevent 14 million infections, avoid 33,000 premature deaths annually, and save $43bn in direct and indirect costs for each fully vaccinated US birth cohort. Across the nine major pharmaceutical markets (9MM; US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Canada, India), routine childhood vaccination schedules include a series of vaccines that afford protection against approximately infectious diseases. The gradual introduction of combination vaccines which can protect against a greater number of these diseases has dramatically reduced the number of injections required, without sacrificing protective efficacy.
Over the 10-year forecast period, GlobalData expects the 9MM pediatric combination vaccines market to shrink at a negative CAGR of 0.9%, from $7.7bn in 2018 to $7.0bn in 2028. Individual markets will undergo significantly different changes, with the US market expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.1%, whereas the India market is expected to contract at a negative CAGR of 6.5%.
GlobalData expects the main driver of growth during the forecast period to be the US launch of Merck and Sanofis Vaxelis, in 2020. As the first available hexavalent DTaP vaccine in the US, it will rapidly garner market share; by 2028 it is expected be used in almost a third of all DTaP vaccinations.
Throughout the forecast period, vaccine hesitancy is anticipated to remain a challenge to public health bodies, particularly in North America and Europe. GlobalData expects that government policy changes will help to reduce the impact on vaccination rates because of the public awareness of the issues posed by misinformation online.
Key Questions Answered
– How will the pediatric combination vaccine therapeutic market landscape in the 9MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, India, Canada) change from 2018–2028
– What routine pediatric vaccines are in clinical development
– How do the clinical and commercial attributes of pediatric vaccines in development compare with one another, and against existing vaccines
– What are the remaining unmet needs in routine pediatric vaccinations
– What drivers and barriers will affect routine pediatric vaccine sales in the 9MM over the forecast period
– Overview of vaccines used in routine immunization of infants and children for DTaP, Tdap, IPV, HBV, Hib, HAV, MMR, varicella, rotavirus, and Japanese encephalitis.
– Topline pediatric vaccine market revenue from 2018–2028. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include currently available vaccines, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting pediatric vaccine sales in the 9MM.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of pipeline products.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global pediatric vaccines market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global pediatric vaccines market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the pediatric combination vaccines market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-pediatric-combination-vaccines-drug-forecast-2028-949
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports