Multibagger Stock Tips: It is a very difficult task for the stock market investors to find such stocks which will give manifold on their original investment cost. Such stocks are called multibagger and it is not easy to choose them. But in order to find and buy such shares, one must remember that the money is not in buying and selling, but in holding.
Well-known investor and billionaire Warren Buffett has said, “If you’re not thinking about owning a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes.” .”
In the last decade, the stock market has given many opportunities to the investors to become a millionaire or billionaire. Those who were holding onto high quality stocks during tough times would have earned huge returns on their investments.
Let’s look at the list of stocks that have converted an investment of Rs 1 lakh into more than Rs 1 crore in the last 11 years.
- Avanti Feeds (AFL) has established its presence in the field of aquaculture by manufacturing high quality feed for shrimp, operating Vannamei hatchery and engaging in processing and export of shrimp.
- In April 2010, the share price of Avanti Feeds was Rs 6 per share and currently the stock is trading at Rs 562. The company has given a return of 35,019% in the last 11 years.
- One lakh rupees invested in this stock in the year 2010 would have become 5 crores today.
- Bajaj Finance is primarily engaged in the business of Lending.
- The stock price of the company has increased from Rs 33 per share to Rs 7,508 till date, which is an increase of about 22,652% in the last 11 years.
- 11 years ago if you had invested 1 lakh in the company, today it would have become 2.3 crores.
- Atul Limited is a part of a diversified and integrated Indian Chemical Company (Lalbhai Group, Gujarat).
- In the last 11 years, the company has given an excellent return of 10,097%.
- In 2010, the stock price was ₹3. It is now trading at ₹ 9,309 on BSE.
- About Rs 1 lakh invested in this counter 11 years ago would have become around Rs 1 crore today.
- PI Industries Leading Agro-Chemical Sector Company having a strong presence in both Domestic and Export Markets.
- The shares of the company have given returns of more than 10,900% in the last 11 years. The share price of PI Industries which was 31 in April 2010 increased to ₹3,410 during this period.
- An investment of Rs 1 lakh made in this stock in 2010 would have now become Rs 1.1 crore.
Astral Poly Technik
- Astral Poly Technic is engaged in the production of Plastic Products. The company and its subsidiaries are engaged in the manufacturing and trading of Pipes, Fittings and Adhesive Solutions.
- The share price of the company has increased from ₹6 in April 2010 to ₹2,117 on BSE. Over the years, it has been able to deliver returns of 16,701%.
- An investment of Rs 1 lakh in this stock in 2010 would have returned Rs 7 crore today.