Highest Paid FMCG CEO: Nestle India Chairman and Managing Director Suresh Narayanan has become the highest-paid CEO of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in India. Narayanan has overtaken Sanjiv Mehta, chairman and managing director of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), to occupy the first position in this list.
Suresh Narayanan ranked first
According to Nestle’s annual report for CY2020, Suresh Narayanan earned Rs 17.19 crore as a salary during this period. Which is 6.3 percent more than his total earnings of Rs 16.17 crore in CY2019. At the same time, Sanjeev Mehta’s earnings were Rs 19.42 crores last year and he was at number one in this list. However, in FY21, his earnings decreased to Rs 15.4 crore and he slipped to the second position in this list. While Marico Saugat Gupta is at third place in this list with an earning of Rs 14.02 crore.
Kim List, the highest paid CEO in the FMCG industry
- Suresh Narayanan (Nestle India) – Rs 17.19 crore
- Sanjeev Mehta (Hindustan Unilever Limited) – Rs 15.4 crore
- Saugat Gupta (Marico) – Rs 14.02 crore
- Sanjeev Puri (ITC) – Rs 11.95 crore
- Varun Berry (Britannia) – Rs 10.52 crore
- Sunil D’Souza (TCPL) – Rs 10.49 crore
- Mohit Malhotra (Dabur) – Rs 10.22 crore
- Sushil K Goenka (Emami) – Rs 1.4 crore