A content discovery platform is best described as a recommendation engine. It provides a mechanism by which the publisher of a website can provide their readers with a series of links to other pages that they might be interested in. Content discovery platforms use a series of algorithms to select the links to show to the reader. These companies provide a way allowing the creator of a video, article or blog post to reach a much wider audience by putting a link to it on a more popular website.
Content discovery technology is on sites from CNN, The New York Times, Fast Company, ZDNet, Weather.com, CBS Sports, and more. And marketers from GE, American Express, Proctor & Gamble, Allstate and more are using content discovery platforms as part of their content marketing strategies. These publishers are using these engines to drive traffic to pages where they can serve up ads.
At present, technology giants such as Taboola, Outbrain, TiVo (Rovi), ContentWise, Ooyala, ThinkAnalytics, Red Bee Media, ExpertMarker, and others offer Content Discovery Engines for different industries. These players have adopted various growth strategies, such as expansions, contracts, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and new product launches. Agreements, collaborations, and partnerships account for more than half of the market share of the total growth strategies adopted by the major market players.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-multiscreen-content-discovery-engines-2019-2024-199
According to this study, over the next five years the Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines market will register a 28.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 52200 million by 2024, from US$ 15100 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Red Bee Media
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-multiscreen-content-discovery-engines-2019-2024-199
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Segment by Type
2.3 Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Segment by Application
2.5 Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.3 Global Multi-Screen Content Discovery Engines Sale
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/