Currently, Phenolic Resins industry concentration is low, mainly concentrated in Asia and Europe, where production in Europe is relatively stable, while the world’s fastest growing regions is Asia, mainly because of the rapid development of infrastructure in Asia.Phenol formaldehyde resins (PF) or phenolic resins are synthetic polymers obtained by the reaction of phenol or substituted phenol with formaldehyde.
Since the main application of Phenolic Resins are downstream wood processing industries, due to the low demand for manufacturing process of the product, so many wood-based panel companies have their own plant to produce phenolic resins, few external sales.On the other hand, as many countries and regions to strengthen the requirements for free formaldehyde content in wood-based panels, they developed a stringent industry standard, as a result, small businesses are constantly being eliminated, especially in the Asia Pacific region.
According to this study, over the next five years the Phenolic Resins market will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 12700 million by 2024, from US$ 11700 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Phenolic Resins business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Phenolic Resins market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Phenolic Resins value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Phenolic Resins Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Thermoplastic Phenolic Resin
- Thermosetting Phenolic Resin
Phenolic Resins Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Wood Adhesives
- Abrasive Material
Phenolic Resins report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Phenolic Resins report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SI Group
- Jinan Shengquan Group
- Tong Cheng
- Allnex Belgium
- Metadynea International
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals
- Chang Chun Group
- Prefere Resins
- Kolon Industries
- Shandong Laiwu Runda
- UCP Chemicals AG
- Lerg SA
- Aica Kogyo
- Mitsui Chemicals
In addition, this Phenolic Resins report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Phenolic Resins consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Phenolic Resins market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Phenolic Resins manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Phenolic Resins with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Phenolic Resins submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Phenolic Resins Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Phenolic Resins Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Phenolic Resins Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Phenolic Resins Segment by Type
2.2.1 Thermoplastic Phenolic Resin
2.2.2 Thermosetting Phenolic Resin
2.3 Phenolic Resins Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Phenolic Resins Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Phenolic Resins Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Phenolic Resins Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Phenolic Resins Segment by Application
2.4.1 Wood Adhesives
2.4.4 Abrasive Material
2.5 Phenolic Resins Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Phenolic Resins Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Phenolic Resins Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Phenolic Resins Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Phenolic Resins by Players
3.1 Global Phenolic Resins Sales Market Share by Players
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/