Artificial marble, or synthetic marble is crushed marble particles mixed with polyester resins that form a surface that is sealed with a gel coat and is sanitary and virtually impervious to stains and water. It is a low maintenance product—tub and shower walls have a minimum number of seams, diminishing leakage and allergy-causing mold and mildew problems.
Artificial marble can be classified as Cement Artificial Marble, Resin Type Artificial Marble, Composite Artificial Marble and Sintered Artificial Marble in terms of material type and manufacturing process. Currently, Resin Type Artificial Marble dominates the market, and 80% of this type is acrylic resin based artificial marble. Nearly all prevailing artificial marble manufacturers offer acrylic artificial marble, which is widely used in interior decoration with high water-proof reequipments.
Major applications of artificial marble are Vanity Tops, Bath Tubs, Wall Panels, Shower Stalls, etc. Artificial marble has extremely durable and naturally resistant to water, bacteria and stains, which also has realistic flecked or streaked styles can rival natural stone.
The market of artificial marble is highly competitive. Top 10 players occupy 12.67% of global market share in 2016.The top players cover DuPont, Staron(SAMSUNG), LG Hausys, Kuraray and Aristech Acrylics etc., which are playing important roles in global Artificial Marble market.
Production of artificial marble is concentrated in China, North America, Korea and Europe, while the sales market is widely distributed in global areas.
According to this study, over the next five years the Artificial Marble market will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8730 million by 2024, from US$ 5650 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Artificial Marble business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Artificial Marble market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Artificial Marble value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cement Artificial Marble
- Resin Type Artificial Marble
- Composite Artificial Marble
- Sintered Artificial Marble
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Vanity Tops
- Bath Tubs
- Wall Panels
- Shower Stalls
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- LG Hausys
- Aristech Acrylics
- Wanfeng Compound Stone
- XiShi Group
- PengXiang Industry
- New SunShine Stone
- Leigei Stone
- Relang Industrial
- Meyate Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Artificial Marble consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Artificial Marble market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Artificial Marble manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Artificial Marble with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Artificial Marble submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Artificial Marble Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Artificial Marble Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Artificial Marble Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Artificial Marble Segment by Type
2.2.1 Cement Artificial Marble
2.2.2 Resin Type Artificial Marble
2.2.3 Composite Artificial Marble
2.2.4 Sintered Artificial Marble
2.3 Artificial Marble Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Artificial Marble Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Artificial Marble Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Artificial Marble Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Artificial Marble Segment by Application
2.4.1 Vanity Tops
2.4.2 Bath Tubs
2.4.3 Wall Panels
2.4.4 Shower Stalls
2.5 Artificial Marble Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Artificial Marble Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Artificial Marble Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Artificial Marble Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Artificial Marble by Players
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/