This study presents the Green Solvents and Bio Solvents production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Green Solvents and Bio Solvents.
This report studies the global market size of Green Solvents and Bio Solvents, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
In 2019, the market size of Green Solvents and Bio Solvents is million US$ and it will reach million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Akzo Nobel NV
- BASF SE
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Bioamber Inc.
- Vertec Biosolvents Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Cremer Oleo Gmbh & Co. KG
- Stepan Company
- Florida Chemicals Company Inc.
Market Segment by Product Type
- Soy Methyl Ester
- Lactate Ester
Market Segment by Application
- Paints and Coatings
- Metal Cleaning/Industrial Cleaners
- Printing Inks
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Green Solvents and Bio Solvents status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Green Solvents and Bio Solvents manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Green Solvents and Bio Solvents are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.5 Soy Methyl Ester
1.3.6 Lactate Ester
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Paints and Coatings
1.4.3 Metal Cleaning/Industrial Cleaners
1.4.4 Printing Inks
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Green Solvents and Bio Solvents Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Shar
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/