Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a polyether compound with many applications from industrial manufacturing to medicine. PEG is also known as polyethylene oxide (PEO) or polyoxyethylene (POE), depending on its molecular weight. The structure of PEG is commonly expressed as H?(O?CH2?CH2)n?OH.
In the global PEG market, the main suppliers include Kao Wiper, Blaunon, Sanyo Chemical, Lion Specialty Chemicals and so on.Among them, Kao Wiper is the largest supplier, with a market share of over 36% in 2018.
This report researches the worldwide Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like Japan..
This study categorizes the global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Polyethylene Glycol (PEG).
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Kao Wiper
- Sanyo Chemical
- Lion Specialty Chemicals
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Breakdown Data by Type:
- Mw (1000)
- Mw (1000-10000)
- Mw (10000)
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Breakdown Data by Application:
- Textile Industrial
- Daily Chemicals
- Metal Processing Industrial
- Rubber Industrial
- Semiconductor Industrial
- Resin Industrial
- Paper Industral
Daily chemical was the largest consumption field with consumption amount of 53.19 K MT in 2017 in Japan.
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Production Breakdown Data by Region:
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Consumption Breakdown Data by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Product Introduction
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Mw (?1000)
1.4.3 Mw (1000-10000)
1.4.4 Mw (?10000)
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Textile Industrial
1.5.3 Daily Chemicals
1.5.4 Metal Processing Industrial
1.5.5 Rubber Industrial
1.5.6 Semiconductor Industrial
1.5.7 Resin Industrial
1.5.8 Paper Industral
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Production
2.1.1 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Manufactur
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/