This study presents the Green and Bio-Solvents production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Eco-friendly and sustainable nature of bio polyols, consistent supply of bio- based feedstock, and crude oil price fluctuations are driving the global green and bio polyols market.Polyurethane flexible foam is the fastest growing application segment in the global green and bio polyols market.
In 2019, the market size of Green and Bio-Solvents is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Green and Bio-Solvents.
This report studies the global market size of Green and Bio-Solvents, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND
- E.I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS
- THE DOW CHEMICAL
- VERTEC BIOSOLVENTS
- FLORIDA CHEMICALS
- CREMER OLEO
Market Segment by Product Type
- Lactate Esters
Market Segment by Application
- Industrial & Domestic Cleaners
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Green and Bio-Solvents status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Green and Bio-Solvents manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Green and Bio-Solvents are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.5 Lactate Esters
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Industrial & Domestic Cleaners
1.4.3 Paints & Coatings
1.4.5 Printing Inks
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Green and Bio-Solvents Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global G
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/