Bioplastic Packaging materials are derived from bio-based resins such as poly lactic acid (PLA), bio-PET, bio-PP, PHA. Aforementioned resins provide properties such as tensile strength and enhanced impact resistance which increase their application in food & beverages, kitchen utensils and electronics industries over the forecast period.Bioplastics are plastics in which all carbon is derived from renewable feedstocks. They may or may not be biodegradable. Biobased plastics contain both renewable and fossil-fuel-based carbon. The percentage of biobased ingredients and the conditions under which the biobased product may biodegrade, if at all, vary widely. Products on the market are made from a variety of natural feedstocks including corn, potatoes, rice, tapioca, palm fiber, wood cellulose, wheat fiber and bagasse. Products are available for a wide range of applications such as cups, bottles, cutlery, plates, bags, bedding, furnishings, carpets, film, textiles and packaging materials.
Europe is expected to be one of the largest markets for bioplastic packaging over the forecast period on account of stringent regulations against consumption of non-recyclable plastics along with gaining popularity of sustainable packaging in manufacturing industry. Supportive government policies in Europe that includes Europe 2020 strategy which supports bio-economy encourage public authorities to give preference towards procurement of bio based products and allowing member states to reduce taxes for bio based products.
In 2019, the market size of Bioplastic Packaging is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bioplastic Packaging.This report studies the global market size of Bioplastic Packaging, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Bioplastic Packaging production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Bioplastic Packaging are covered:
- Heritage Pioneer Corporate Group
Bioplastic Packaging Market Segment by Product Type
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
Bioplastic Packaging Market Segment by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Kitchen Utensils
- Electronics Industries
- Other Industry
Key Regions split in this Bioplastic Packaging report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Bioplastic Packaging status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Bioplastic Packaging manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Bioplastic Packaging are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Bioplastic Packaging Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Bioplastic Packaging Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Food & Beverages
1.4.3 Kitchen Utensils
1.4.4 Electronics Industries
1.4.5 Other Industry
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Bioplastic Packaging Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Bioplastic Packaging Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Bioplastic Packaging Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Bioplastic Packaging Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Bioplastic Packaging Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Bioplastic Packaging Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Bioplastic Packaging Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Bioplastic Packaging Production by Manufacturers
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Bioplastic Packaging Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Bioplastic Packaging Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Bioplastic Packaging industry?
- What are the key applications where Bioplastic Packaging plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/